Why Our Pub is Great
The Meadowlark is a perfect place to eat out in Southend-on-Sea. Situated in Shoeburyness, just down the road from Shoebury Park, we’re a family-friendly establishment at the heart of a thriving community, serving a huge variety of freshly-cooked and flavoursome food.
Our Pizza Kitchen stone-baked pizzas fresh to order or why not go for something from the grill, sample world flavours or extra-special burgers. Hungry for more? We’ve got more toppings, bigger sides and special sauces for when you just have to make it mega! And if you want to swap a side for something different, you can.
If the sun’s shining, the kids will love our outdoor children’s play area. And with an indoor play zone too, we’ve got plenty to keep them occupied if the weather’s not so good. Our kids’ menu is full of classics, and we also serve children’s pizzas from the Pizza Kitchen.
Feeling sweet? We dare you to resist our sinful pudding menu! If you’re too full, you can even order it to go.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics or our Mega Meals - including our 30oz mega mixed grill! There’s a great choice of specials each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus