Why Our Pub is Great
The Meadowlark is a perfect place to eat out in Southend-on-Sea. Situated in Shoeburyness, just down the road from Shoebury Park, we’re a family-friendly establishment at the heart of a thriving community, serving a huge variety of freshly-cooked and flavoursome food.
Our Pizza Kitchen stone-baked pizzas fresh to order or why not go for something from the grill, sample world flavours or extra-special burgers. Hungry for more? We’ve got more toppings, bigger sides and special sauces for when you just have to make it mega! And if you want to swap a side for something different, you can.
If the sun’s shining, the kids will love our outdoor children’s play area. And with an indoor play zone too, we’ve got plenty to keep them occupied if the weather’s not so good. Our kids’ menu is full of classics, and we also serve children’s pizzas from the Pizza Kitchen.
Feeling sweet? We dare you to resist our sinful pudding menu! If you’re too full, you can even order it to go.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
You’ll find just what you want to on the menu, from tender grills to fresh stonebaked pizzas and comforting pub classics. Begin with generous sharer platters, and then choose from an irresistible array of goodies. We’re fussy about our food. It has to be spot on. Steaks are masterfully chargrilled, served with our signature sauce, and complimented by sides specifically designed to bring out their succulence and slightly sweet, smoky flavour. Large stonebaked pizzas are always made to order and come just the way you want. Pub classics so heart-warming you’ll be tempted to have them again and again!
We know sharing good food and drink with friends and family makes an ok day extra special…that’s what it means when we bring you all the things you love and more.
View our Menus
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.